Jeg å vaere på norskkurs. Unnskyld meg.

Ranger emnet

Nords

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 64
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys have tv shows like futurama, simpsons, family guy and such dubbed in norsk? I'm sure that will be a good way to learn. Right now it will take me 10 minutes to use online translators and flipping through my ordliste to make sure I'm using the right words and such. I'm not very good at constructing entire sentences besides stuff like Jeg drikker ikke kaffe :X

Hehe, sorry, but we usually get those shows with subs, not dubbed.

Think dubbing is more of an American habbit. :P

But you're up for a challenge, Norwegian is said to be a tough language to learn, maybe easier than i.e. Finnish though. :P

But you can get childrens movies dubbed in Norwegian. And subs should give you some practice, right? Cause that's no problem to get ahold of.

I'd love to try teach you some grammar. Only problem is I am really bad at grammar. In every language. I just write or talk it.

But if you work hard and study, guess it's easy when you WANT to learn something, you should see some progress. And seing progress is allways good. :)

Good luck!

Some Norwegian sentences.

Jeg har problemer med bilen min.

I have some problems with my car.

Hvor kan jeg leie en bil?

Where may I rent a car?

Kan du vise meg veien til ... ?

Could you direct me to ... ?

Hvor kan jeg finne en minibank?

Where can I find a minibank?

Hvor er jeg?

Where am I?

Jeg er syk.

I am ill.

Hva koster et glass øl?

How much is a glass of beer?

Hva heter du?

What's your name?

Jeg trenger en lege.

I need a doctor.

One thing I'd like to tell you about Norwegian spelling, which many seems to have trouble with, is the seperating of words.

I believe you normally will seperate the words "apple" and "pie" in "apple pie" in English, but in Norwegian, you should never do that. So if you are writing "apple pie" in Norwegian, you should write "eplekake", not "eple kake".

Just mentioning it. :)

Btw, you should also try hanging out in Norwegian IRC-channels. Once knew a n American with Norwegian ansesters who tried learning Norwegian, he got quite alot out of the time he and I spent on just writing Norwegian over IRC. :)

And please pardon my bad spelling, I am not exactly English or something. :)

Sosialdemokratisk liberalkonservativ realist med kamera.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Do you guys have tv shows like futurama, simpsons, family guy and such dubbed in norsk? I'm sure that will be a good way to learn. Right now it will take me 10 minutes to use online translators and flipping through my ordliste to make sure I'm using the right words and such. I'm not very good at constructing entire sentences besides stuff like Jeg drikker ikke kaffe :X

Not dubbed, (thank god), but with Norwegian subtitles.

Welcome to the forums, btw.

- 85 Toyota Levin AE86 - F20C

- 87 Toyota Supra MK3 - 1JZ-GTE

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Denne er litt tricky, men i alle fall i UK tror jeg at "cruising" er et passende begrep.

Har lite kunnskap om dette, men har sett Jeremy Clarkson i en reportasje fra et cruisingmøte, og det så egentlig ut som fancy råning.

Den er tricky ja... :m'm: "cruising" er jo også et populært begrep for folk som tråler offentlige steder for sex... primært en aktivititet bedrevet av homoseksuelle... :klovn:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Try to get some Disney movies, they are usually dubbed. And the DVD probably have english subs.

I don't know if you got Black Debbath your local recordstore, but you could get it from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Norway-Black-Debbath/dp/B000E994WC/ref=sr_11_1/002-6736853-5018423?ie=UTF8

The songs on the "Welcome to Norway" CD.

1 The Vikings (The Pioneers of Rock)

2 Mongo Norway (A Guide to Nightlife in Oslo)

3 Martin Skancke (The Coolest Man in Norway)

4 Traditional Food

5 Bunad (The National Costume)

6 The Four Big Ones (Essential Authors and Works)

7 Practical Information

8 A Brief Guide to the Norwegian Language (Pocket Translator)

9 The Leaving of the Land of the Midnight Sun

http://www.duplexrecords.no/eng/debbath/mp3.php <-- here you can preview some songs :)

Corvette 4 ever

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Den er tricky ja... :m'm: "cruising" er jo også et populært begrep for folk som tråler offentlige steder for sex... primært en aktivititet bedrevet av homoseksuelle... :klovn:

Jepp. Det var i alle fall en referanse fra Clarkson i filmen om "Cruising".

Men mitt inntrykk er at dagens "utgave" av cruising, er noe annet, litt som amerikansk streetracing, med en liten dæsj britisk særegenhet.

Jeg kan ta feil, men det er mitt inntrykk at det i dag handler mest om styling, tuning og lyd. Og det er i alle fall miljøet som interesserer seg for det, jeg refererer til. :)

Sosialdemokratisk liberalkonservativ realist med kamera.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Cool having you her Nords!:) You can come in handy when we're discussing american cars or gets screwed on ebay:D nice subaru btw! Rallying isn't really as popular in the US as over here right? Not often you hear about an american rallying.

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

When I was visiting Zakhyntos(or something similar) I met an english bartender who explained alot of things about the norwegian language to me/us (My friends and me)

The most difficult part is æ, ø, å . Since you don't have them they are very difficult to pronounce.(not sure about the grammar)

A sentence you have to learn in norway:

"Nei politibetjent, jeg er engelsk så vet ikke hva fartsgrenser er" :)

"No officer, I'm english so I don't know what speedlimits are" :)

Kverna's Bildetråd

Xenon har jo tatt helt av :P

He did it again

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Cool having you her Nords!:) You can come in handy when we're discussing american cars or gets screwed on ebay:D nice subaru btw! Rallying isn't really as popular in the US as over here right? Not often you hear about an american rallying.

Folkemessig er rally større i norge men det går bedre og bedre der borte. I usa har de cuper osv ;)

By people are rally more popular in norway than america. Its like soccer and rally in norway. Nascar/indy and rally in US. Travis Pastrana and his co-driver Christian Edstrom is with out doubt a very talentful youngtimer in Subaru Rally Team USA

0025_G.jpg

Here is Colin Mcrae and co-driver Nicky Grist driving in X-Games Los Angeles rally 2006

More exelent pics here http://www.artpartphoto.com/gallery/albums.php

Love that photographer

CalibR

Caution Cloud 40 Hairpin Right 100 Narrows

Through Gates And Opens 70 Flat To Finish

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider