Gå til innhold

Hva holder Bead-lock på med for prosjekter og hva holder venner å kjente på med?

Ranger emnet

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 13.1k
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:usa: Hey, det vist letter med litt sponsorstøtte i USA :usa:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hernandez and Critchley attempt to compete in both AMS and ADRL this weekend

(5-3-2007) DALLAS, TX - It's a physical fact of the universe that a person cannot be in two places at the same time, but for Josh Hernandez and Troy Critchley, AMS/Rage Pro Modified super-team drivers, this weekend they will attempt the impossible. Both drivers are slated to compete in the fourth 2007 AMS Staff Leasing Pro Modified Challenge presented by Tindle Enterprises, Inc. event at the O'Reilly NHRA Midwest Nationals and the American Drag Racing League's Camp Motorsport Georgia Drags at South Georgia Motorsports Park.

For Hernandez, he's trying to retain his sizable lead in AMS Pro Mod competition, stay in the points chase in ADRL competition and win the rain-delayed 2006 ADRL World Finals. For Critchley, he's aiming to get back into the No. 2 spot in AMS Pro Mods, hold onto consistency points for attending every AMS event, and also move up in ADRL competition.

"Yeah, we're going to try to do the impossible, be two places at once," Critchley said. "It'll be exhausting, exciting, and amazing - and, hopefully worth it."

The plan for the teams is to send the AMS/NHRA-legal'68 Camaro and'70 Plymouth Barracuda to Madison, Ill., and the Outlaw eighth-mile '57 Chevy Bel Air and '93 Corvette to Valdosta, Ga. and fly private jets between the two events. Qualifying in AMS competition is scheduled for Friday at 3:30 and 6 p.m. where the weekend will begin for the team, and then they will fly to Georgia where they will attempt for the ADRL Georgia Drags, at noon and 2 p.m., (EDT) followed by eliminations beginning at 7 p.m. After eliminations they will return to Madison where they will run eliminations in AMS/NHRA competition on Sunday.[/i]

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gratulerer med dagen da Lefsa, må du ikke bli for full i kveld da. Vet jo åssen det pleier å gå:puke: .........Blir Custom kake, hatter, flagg og ballonger på Auto`n i dag dabirthday

Skal se om jeg ikke får tak i sånne smellbongbonger også:jackinbox:

I just love 2 see their faces when they been whiped out by what they thaught was just a boy racer;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Takker...

Drekka dere liksom....alacocaina

Nei.... Blir en TØRRR og fin kveld på Ekeberg Markedet i Kveld gitt....:D

MYE skrot som skal selges....!!

Gratulerer med dagen a gutten hvordan føles det og ehhhh blie 29 for n`te gang?

Tørr kveld du liksom... har bestilt regn jeg hehe.

Kos dere på ekeberg og du selg mere en du kjøper a ellers blir låven alderig tom hehehe.

Era

Power out of controll is me...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider