Gå til innhold

Jeg å vaere på norskkurs. Unnskyld meg.

Ranger emnet

Nords

Anbefalte innlegg

ok englesk..

I am an american college student taking a norwegian class, and love cars/mazda/subarus/rallying, and figured this would be the best place to learn the language.

I will try and speak norwegian from now on, and if my grammar is horrible please let me know ;)

I hope to take a full year of norwegian, graduate from college and visit some of my relatives outisde of Oslo, see WRC Norway and live over there for a month or 5.

I'm a big poster in http://www.nasioc.com if any of you visit there.

Pardon my bad norwegian, I'm still learning.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Svar 64
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. Today, we'll go through a sorting of Norwegian terms for alkohol.

Moonshine: A term that in many ways can be compared with many Norwegian terms like "hjemmebrent", "heimkok", "kok", "96" and just "jubelbrus".

Beer: This drink of gods, is normally reffered to with two terms. "Øl" and "pils". There are differences between øl and pils, but I have never been able to explain, and since the use of the words coexcist in the Norwegian language, I won't explain the difference.

Well. That's the important ones. The rest is pretty much the same, if you want wine, it's "vin", more exclusive booz you can get by usually the same names as in English, whisky, brandy and so on.

Then, why not take a look at some Norwegian expressions?

"God dag."

This term means simply "Good day".

"Hva er klokken?"

Easy. "What's the time."

"Jeg ønsker å leie en bil."

"I wish to rent a car."

"Går det bra?"

"Are you ok?"

"Kan de vise meg veien til et sykehus?"

"Could you please give directions for a hospital?"

Well, I'm sick today, so that's all I've got patience to write.

Tallly'ho and so.

Sosialdemokratisk liberalkonservativ realist med kamera.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Jeg vil prøver å snakker norsk nå.

Jeg bor i Minnesota, og Fargo ND for universitet.

:wonder:

bah, I don't know how to say anything more complex that

Du minner meg om en amerikansk nabo jeg har, nesten uansett hvor dårlig norsk man prater vil vi skjønne poenget :)

You remind me of a american neighbour of mine, almost how bad norwegian you talk we will get the point :) Just as you get my bad english I hope

Kverna's Bildetråd

Xenon har jo tatt helt av :P

He did it again

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hva er råner/ragger på engelsk? :D

Denne er litt tricky, men i alle fall i UK tror jeg at "cruising" er et passende begrep.

Har lite kunnskap om dette, men har sett Jeremy Clarkson i en reportasje fra et cruisingmøte, og det så egentlig ut som fancy råning.

Sosialdemokratisk liberalkonservativ realist med kamera.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

wrong, u have to say:

Jeg prøver å snakke norsk nå

the next line it is på, not for

;)

thanks, I should know that, we are learning grammar of å snakke vs snakker.

I don't own a subaru, I autocross and rallycross my 95 mazda protege (like a familia over there i think).

image1rh7.jpg

I have rallied in a few subarus though.

94 Turbo Legacy.

239uq2.jpg

That legacy the next year when we crashed really hard because of bad dust at night. It was totalled and he is building a new car for us next year .img0938qn6.jpg

img1029qe2.jpg

I forget the year on this gc8

img8346nq3.jpg

I race with a bunch of polish guys and one of them built a brand new subaru for the last race, I am used to old dirty cars, this one was nice and we finished 8th overall out of 40 cars, 3rd in PGT.

(and I'm not polish he gave me that flag as a joke)

pictures by http://www.artpart.com

0021gartpartdz9.jpg

0032gartpartww2.jpg

I'm the really tall guy in blue

imgp1723xv3.jpg

So my hobbies are photography (have a digital rebel, canon 50mm 1.8, canon 10-22mm, canon 70-200 f2.8L) Rallying, and now I am learning to kiteboard.

I only post on nasioc in off topic or motorsports.

Pardon my bad norwegian, I'm still learning.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider