Gå til innhold

G lader overhaling?

Ranger emnet

martinmei

Anbefalte innlegg

• 1 year later...

Selvsagt går det an, men regn med at bruker mer enn ett komplett overhalingskit før alt sitter som det skal. Du bør også huske på at det ikke er marginer for feil inne i lader, går du feil vil det i værste føre til totalhavari, både av motoren og laderen.

Prisen for en overhaling, er ikke så mye høyere enn prisen på et overhalingskit

Litt mer info

The reason I stopped selling full rebuild kits is that out of all the kits I sent out very few people fitted them correctly and it was usually the second attempt before they correctly rebuilt it. By the time they had spent the time and money of doing it twice they had spent more than having it rebuilt. I also had quite a few chargers sent to me what had been stripped and the owners either had damaged them in the process of stripping/rebuilding or found damage that they were not expecting. It is far easier for me to rebuild a unit in house with all the tools and knowledge of the processes needed to build a reliable unit than to spend three hours on the phone directing someone on what they should be doing or repairing damage done to the unit needlessly.

I'm not saying not to rebuild it, but be very aware of what your doing/not doing and are very selective to what parts you use many generic components will

fit, but very few work for any period of time. My oil seal manufacturer describes the G-lader as one of the harshest applications for a seal, her words were 'Imaging being swung around by you feet at 10000rpm, in a air pressurised room whist being pumped full of hot liquid whist pivoting on a metal pole though your midrift.... Your job is not to be sick for at least 20,000 miles worth of service hours.. basically thats what the oil seal has to endure!'

All the parts are as good as what is in the charger as OE, but none of the components are uprated barring the wider belt, which is fine if you do not intend to run a smaller pulley. The downfall of these kits are the oil seals. '5 Shaft Oil seals: orig. with VW-and Goetze-Logo'. Although they are original VW have not produced these seals since 1997 so any seals that have the orginal VW logo on are well past their shelf life date and at least ten years old. This means the seals are perished and not as supple as they should be even before they have turned one revolution in the charger. We have a delivery of seals that are manufatured fresh every 2-3 months to ensure we do not have seals sitting on the shelf perishing. My seals have a three year shelf life. We were offered a bulk of VW seals for little money a few years ago, but prefer to use fresh ones made to our own spec. Material specs and manufacturing processes have come on leaps and bounds since the OE ones were made.

No SPEAKERS

NO BODYKITS

NO BULLSHIT

M3-speil, like moderne som bakrutesjalusi

M3-speil, M3-sideskjørt og RS-fangere, også kalt nybegynnerfeil

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

trur jeg sender det bort jeg da :P men må man bytte dyser å slikt vist man porter å skifter kam ?

Du er litt i grenseland. Kommer litt an på hvor vass kammen er, men må minimum ha 3,5 bar fpr. Bruttern har 65mm hjul, custom asymetrisk kam på mine mål og grenrør. Vi kjører med 315cc dyser og 3 bar fpr. Med bare chip og ladehjul brukte vi orginale dyser og 3,5 bar fpr

No SPEAKERS

NO BODYKITS

NO BULLSHIT

M3-speil, like moderne som bakrutesjalusi

M3-speil, M3-sideskjørt og RS-fangere, også kalt nybegynnerfeil

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...