Gå til innhold

MIne siste biler, leng siden nå ,sry for at det tok så lang tid =)

Ranger emnet

Glacius

Anbefalte innlegg

HEy , er en stund siden nå hatt mye å gjøre men her er en del biler og noen som jeg har " updated" som dere har sett før

HER har dere min PORTFOLIO ALT jeg har lagt frem til NÅ er med i den =)

So i had to make a portfolio hehe , il tell you WHY i did it later but for now you can look at ti

ITS HUGE 6500 X 5000 its 15.5 MB so its H U G E , so take time to load it =)

BIG SIZE ! 52 K WARNING!!!

http://stud.imma.dk/Deltahak/Zein/port/Portfolio.jpg

Smalles size all view able

http://stud.imma.dk/Deltahak/Zein//port/portfoliosmalles.jpg

Så er Astraen som dere sikkert husker =) updated "

So since im gettin most of my " chops " PRINTED, i decided to retouch most of my best chops , and this is clearly one of them i LOVE the clean one soo much , i also like the tune one, but i decided to tune it down , for those who have seen it before know it was alot hardcore than this but i like it this way =)

For thoose who havent seen or DONT remember the 2 old ones here they are

clean

http://stud.imma.dk/Deltahak/Zein/opel/oldcleanastra.jpg

Tune

http://stud.imma.dk/Deltahak/Zein/opel/oldastraNFSU2.jpg

So hope you like the Flash back =)

Base

astra-bease.jpg

opel CLEAN

Clean-opel.jpg

Tune

tune-opel.jpg

Sry jeg skrev engelsk men orker ikek å skrive alt igjen :P

Så den siste jeg tegna =) MYE TEXT her

Ahhh i cant SAY how much i have hated this car, its been AGES on it and its gone from Green to blue to black to red to orange and finaly now its WHITE, and i LOVE it to death i acutally WANT one in realife thats how much i love it , there has been LOADS of work in this, and i cant start to explain how PISSED of i have been gettin on this

There has been so much trouble with it and just on one night for 14 hours i just adjusted the damn DECALS; cus they where SO bad in angle etc , it has alslo been a bitch cus everyime i i changed something on ONE view i had to do the M*** FU*** on thee other views. wich also where are PAIN in the ASS to do ... this has taken im not sure but at least more then 80+hours at least .

This has been my biggest creations chop since my concept, and im NEVER gonna do one again haha . no but seriously its gonna be a long time til next time . anyway Il explain what i did ,

ON interior view i just copy pasted the 3 stuff changed and brushed the rest ;)

I brushed EVERTHING , and i mean everything except the "" INTERCOOLER / RIMS / SEATS/ AND WINDOW REFLECTIONS and Muffler exoust " """ everthing else you see if created by ME from scratch is has taken AGES as this car Was actually GREEN , but i had to rebrush the whole car, cus i wanted it white, then i redid the reflections for white color and it was a pain to , the only thing that kept me going on this and not scrape it is cus i loved the challenge and i dont give up that easie ,but this has REALLY had me pissed for a while, but i managed to start it again and again each time . well i hope you guys enjoy this as much as i enjoyed making it .

Il first post the BASE Images so you can see how it was before

Then i will post small image of the 3 views in all , then i will post ZOOM bits from each part of the car as the details are hard to see.

before i post this i just want to thank ALL the ppl who have helped me and i mean everyone that has been watchin wips , your the reason its finished and that i bother to do it , thanks again all you know who you are so ;)

glac

Base image Of the Hyundai 2007

base-hyundai.jpg

And base of interior

base-interior.jpg

and here is my interior ITS NOT the same as the FINAL image but lets just pretend he was brooke xD

interior.jpg

The NEW UPDATED VERSION!!!!

ALL RE-BRUSHED NEW REFLECTIONS !

CLEAN NO DECALS

cleansmall.jpg

ANd here WITH DECALS all new RE BRUSHED to

whitesmall.jpg

Zoom view

zoomview.jpg

phuu now i can FINNNALY play some FF 12 haha , so cya around all comments are preciated and i KNOW that theese rims are WAY over used but its the only rims i got in every angle =) thanks .

Så det er det for nå, så er det noe dere lurerpå så bare spør, jeg er mere aktiv nå en før ;)

glac

" looking at things differently "

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

http://stud.imma.dk/Deltahak/Zein/port/Portfolio.jpg

De 2 nederste og siste bildene fra linken over (Honda,Spyder) har en liten feil.. Hvis du ser felgen foran på bildet av bilen sett bakfra, Så ser du at eikene på felgen går "feil" vei..

Jeg trodde først det var bakfelgen som var feil, Men den går likt med de 2 andre felgen på neste (siste) bildet.. Du ser det hvis du forestiller deg at bilen (nest siste bilde) står i samme rettning som det siste bildet :)

Men må samtidig si at bildene var heilt ville!!

Har du vært med i noen konkuranser? Hvis ikke synes jeg du bør :)

Utrolig bra laget!! :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider