Jeg å vaere på norskkurs. Unnskyld meg.

Ranger emnet

Nords

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 64
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Husk nå at fotball ikke heter football på Engelsk, da blir det Amerikansk fotball;) Må si soccer:)

Nords: Jeg tror ikke du kommer til å ha store problemer med å uttale f.eks Æ og Ø, siden dere også har disse lydene når dere sier f.eks uhhh(ø):) Har faktisk en lærer som flyttet hit fra Sør-Afrika, og han snakker veldig bra norsk til å ha Engelsk som første-språk

I don't think you're going to have any big problems with pronouncing i.e Æ and Ø, since you actually got those sounds in English too, if not completely the same, i.e when we say Ø, you can probably get the same sound if you say uhh:) I actually have a teacher who moved here from South Africa, and he's speaking rather good Norwegian, for having English as a native language:)

BTW: Terrible new again from "over the pond", another school shooting:(

Stå på, Nords, du kommer til å bli flink!:)

-

devil

Mvh Espen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Folkemessig er rally større i norge men det går bedre og bedre der borte. I usa har de cuper osv ;)

By people are rally more popular in norway than america. Its like soccer and rally in norway. Nascar/indy and rally in US. Travis Pastrana and his co-driver Christian Edstrom is with out doubt a very talentful youngtimer in Subaru Rally Team USA

0025_G.jpg

Here is Colin Mcrae and co-driver Nicky Grist driving in X-Games Los Angeles rally 2006

More exelent pics here http://www.artpartphoto.com/gallery/albums.php

Love that photographer

CalibR

drit bra bilde :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

drit bra bilde :D

Etter det bildet så rulla han. Værste var at han kom ganske høyt opp også på lista. Men det har vi jo sett før, også når han kjørte Ford Focus Wrc for M-Sport. Da så bilen ut som en Ford Fiesta.

After that picture was taken did he roll. The worst was that he came very high up on the ranking-list in that rally. But we have seen it before in World Rally Championchip. Colin Mcrae is awesome. See when he drove the Skoda Fabia in Australia last year. He drove the car to the maximum and showed Skoda that it was a potent car. Bring that scottish man to a seat in the WRC!

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=sports&id=4432241

"The X Zone Update Part 2" Is the video

Video of the roll of Colin/Nicky

Heres the whole video. Colin Mcrae Vs. Travis Pastrana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci_p6ulyTRg&mode=related&search=

Travis Pastrana run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjqAekNzfcw&NR

CalibR

Caution Cloud 40 Hairpin Right 100 Narrows

Through Gates And Opens 70 Flat To Finish

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...

i think you're tolking pretty good^^ or writing:p you learn quick.. try to watch movies with norwegian speach, and english subs.

jeg syns du prater ganske bra^^ eller skriver:P du lærer fort.. prøv å se på filmer med norsk tale, og engelsk tekst..

sorry, i'am not so good at english:P

-BMW e30 320 tramp drifter posjekt.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Som jeg sa i den andre tråden/

Like i said in the other thread:

"kjøre ikke us-83"

Jeg kjører, har kjørt, å kjøre :)

Lykke til/

Good luck ;)

Prøv å se filmer med Norsk tekst, dvder../

Try to watch movies with Norwegian subtitles, dvds..

98' E36 Stasjonsvogn. x - 2006 VW Golf GT TSI 170HK, x- 03 E46 320i Sport

x- Toyota Hiace trekkbil, x- 91 200SX S13 Driftbil.

x - NA 1994 Mazda Miata 1.8

x - Mange BMW E28.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

takk

the problem now is most threads contain vanskelig words that I don't know yet and aren't similar to english words. So I can only respond to simple threads like that :(

Where would i find DVDs with english subtitles? have to have them shipped from norway?

Pardon my bad norwegian, I'm still learning.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I think it will be hard to get any DVDs from Norway, because over here we use the PAL standard on our TVs, not the NTSC standard that you guys are using. :) But you may find some DVDs with norwegian subtitles in the US if you're lucky.

--

Jeg tror det blir vanskelig for deg å bestille DVDer fra Norge, siden vi bruker PAL-standaren på TVene våre i Europa, ikke NTSC som dere bruker. Men hvis du er heldig kan du kanskje finne noen filmer med norske tekster i USA. :)

fotoklubben - member #4

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Her er noen råd:

Casual greetings (between friends):

Halla, hva skjer a? (Equivalent to: Hey, what's up?)

Halla folkens (Hey peeps)

Halla gutta (Hey guys (not for unisex use))

Heisann jenter (Halla is not always used towards girls)

Formal greetings:

hei

god morgen

god formiddag

god dag (used as hello, not goodbye)

god ettermiddag

god kveld

god natt (used as good night)

Morn (abbrevation of god morgen, used universally)

Thank-you's:

Takk

Tusen takk (thanks alot)

Tusen takk, det var hyggelig (Thanks alot, that was nice of you/I appreciate it)

Ja gjerne/Ja takk (Yes please/Yes thank you)

Pronounciation of Æ Ø Å:

Å: Similar to the A in LAW. Say aw.

Æ: Similar to the A in AFTER.

Ø: Similar to the I in GIRL, FIRST, and the E in HER.

If you ever learnt french in school, Ø is pronounced as when spelling E in french.

My mother is a teacher in norwegian for foreigners. I can ask her to help you if you want.

-Subaru Legacy 2.2 GX

454 - 4 rings, 5 cylinders, 4 wheel drive

NOK ER NOK!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Nords, det må vel finnes nettbaserte DVD-butikker i USA der en kan søke på subtitler? Da kan du jo se der om du finner noen med norsk tekst:)

Jeg vet om en, men den har base i England...og jeg vet ikke om de sender til USA. Det er denne.

Nords, there must be some web-based DVD-shops in USA where you can search on subs? Then u can see if u can find some with Norwegian subs:)

I know one, but that one is located in UK...and I don't know if they ship to USA.

It's this one.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Som jeg sa i den andre tråden/

Like i said in the other thread:

"kjøre ikke us-83"

Lykke til/

Good luck ;)

Prøv å se filmer med Norsk tekst, dvder../

Try to watch movies with Norwegian subtitles, dvds..

"kjøre ikke us-83"

Im driving, i have "driven?", to drive...

98' E36 Stasjonsvogn. x - 2006 VW Golf GT TSI 170HK, x- 03 E46 320i Sport

x- Toyota Hiace trekkbil, x- 91 200SX S13 Driftbil.

x - NA 1994 Mazda Miata 1.8

x - Mange BMW E28.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

i dag, vi se på "Heftig og begeistret" i klassen (med subtitles).

*I didn't use any help to write that sentance, how bad is it? :hide

You have seen "heftig and begeistret" today in class? In that case, " idag så vi "heftig og begeistret" i klassen", is correct

Or did you mean that you will be seeing "heftig and begeistret" later today, in class? In that case, "idag skal vi se "heftig og begeistret" i klassen" is correct:) But we all understood the meaning, and that's the most important:cheers:

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider