Gå til innhold

Selges: 2xus amps XT4000D + Cerwin Vega XL12 D

Ranger emnet

Anbefalte innlegg

Jeg har 2 stk US AMPS XT4000D forsterkere liggende i eske i hylla, om noen er intr. i dette.

Tekst fra forhandler:

If your looking a for clean, rich and powerful sound then this amp is just for you. With 4000 Watts of pure power that will make people heads turn. Get this amp and unleash your systems full potential. This is one of the best amps for the money currently on the market. The US Amps XT4000D 4,000 Watts mono amplifier is a true 1 Ohm stable amp. This will drive 1,500 Watts RMS @ a 1 Ohm load without overheating like lower quality amps on the market! This amp includes a remote bass knob so you can adjust the volume of the amp from the front of your car.

Jeg har også en Cerwin Vega XL12D stående i en kasse av noe slag om dette er av intresse.

Pris for ALT 4000,-

Eller 2000 pr forsterker og 500 for en sub.

mvh

Frode Tlf 90808648

08 passat blue, GII syncro, A3 1.8T, corrado g60

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 month later...