Gå til innhold

Glacius Pirhana concept ( 99% brushed )

Ranger emnet

Glacius

Anbefalte innlegg

Oki i have alot to say about this thing, its my best design ever IMO , i really wanted to test my skills in brushin on this one, to see how far i could go , and well i almost went to the moon lol ..

ive brushed about 99% of EVERYTHING , just th background and the original parts from the car is left , i will post a image later on ,

Ive also added a ZOOM bit so all of u can see the details up and close =)

Ive done alot of work the engine took me over 1 day to make the body i remade, ive been workin on it now for 4 days contrinuesly , and im beat , ive done everything i possible can on this , there may be mistakes but i cant be bothered to change em , this is me this is glacius style , this is what i like and do best , i dont tune cars that much so dont excpect to see a tuned car , well enough said hehe this is my Pirhana Concept

the Base image

citroen-orginal.jpg

And my CONCEPT PIRHANA ( 99% brushed )

concept_pirhana.jpg

and the ZOOM bit

Zoom.jpg

enjoy Glac

" looking at things differently "

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Svar 30
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

hey folkens jeg sier som jeg gjorde på digimods "

thanks guys AS i PROMISED THE WALLPAPER EDITION IS READY :D

new flame

background

and some minor details =)

alos i updated my firs entry at page 1 ;) thanks again guys =)

PS remember the FULL size wont show at first in explorer so SAVE the image and the carbon til be

fine ;)

WALLAPAPER 1600 PIXELS http://glacius.cmfever.dk/special/wallpaperlarge.jpg

BTW jeg har en NY tut i min tutorial section =)

" looking at things differently "

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider