Gå til innhold

Glacius EVo on steriods FINNALLY done

Ranger emnet

Glacius

Anbefalte innlegg

So just after a litle over 4 MONTHS on and off and on and off i finnally finished this EVO ..,well thansk to PETE for inspiring me and stuff ; ) and to all the others who have helped me U know who u are hehe .this will hopefully feature in MAX but deffo in VMAX ;D hehe so hope u like it

I redesigned the HOLE car from scratch and i brushed 90 % of the car..the interior is partly brushed and so is the cooler. .the decals are all brushed and so is the colour and the rear is all redesigned and brushed (including the light ) the light glow is also brush and much more just hopE u like it .there are many faults YES i know :( but after 4 months im just ferd up sry..

Take care all cheers " BTW ENGLAND ROCKS! hehe :P

Evo%20steroids.jpg

" looking at things differently "

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Originally posted by MR.156

Tøft,men er det noe galt/rart med panser scoopene?ser liksom ut at de er forskjellige...

du og ser vell at de skal være forskjellige??

tror du virkelig at han gjør en så åpenlys feil ??

christer: nok en gang......det der er en MENTAL EVO!!

når jeg blir rik skal jeg faenmeg få laget en sånn så har vi noe å cruise rundt i her i byen :D

Eyes don`t leave fingerprints

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider