Gå til innhold

Importing a german car with "styleing"

Ranger emnet

CiViCde

Anbefalte innlegg

Hey,

first of all I have to excuse myself for writeing in English but my written Norwegian is not that good yet.

I know it is possible to import a car from eos countrys but how is it there with tuning/styling?

I have most of the parts in my papers which were approved by the german TÜV Nord but I do not have any other papers left since I never thought about importing it.

Also I have 17" tires with an ABE and an exhaustwith an E-Nr but also without papers.

Sideskirts are in germany not needed to be approved how is it here?

Do frontlights need to have automatik adjustment or does this not matter?

The car it is all about is a:

Honda Civic

BY: 1995

4Doors

I just think if I bring my car with recently renewed TÜV, will they even check?

I hope here are some smart guys which can help me because I can not really find an answer to that anywhere.

Also I would be really glad if you could tell me what exsactly will be checked within an "EU kontrol"

Mvh

Mario

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here is everything they check in an eu-kontroll.

http://www.vegvesen.no/binary?id=178307

I'm not sure about what they check when you import a car. Maybe someone else here does though...

'04 Mondeo STV

'96 MB C220 Diesel til salgs

'85 MB 300Diesel solgt, '91 BMW E34 520i (solgt) '82 MB 300 Diesel (RIP) '80 Talbot Simca (RIP)'86 Opel kadett (RIP) '79 Volvo 244 (RIP) '76 Datsun 100A (solgt)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

As long as the car`s modifications is within Norwegian regulations there is nothing to worry about.

Stylingwise there should not be any hazards for pedestrians, like big "racing-spoiler" in aluminum etc.

Wheels must be covered by the wheel arches.

You need turn signals on the side, side repeaters.

No retrofitted window tint between A- and B- pillars, included the front windshield

Do you have any tuning mods like suspension, exhaust and/or engine mods?

In that case you need Tüv approval/papers for the springs and maybe for the exhaust if it`s loud.

Head- and tail lights must be of original quality and not modified with tint, spray etc.

Retrofitted Xenon is not legal without automatic headlight levelers and high pressure washing system, if you run halogen bulbs lights must be for LHD and either marked with an E or DOT.

Besides from that you will have to pay a tax when importing, how well is your norwegian reading skills?

http://www.toll.no/templates_TAD/MainSubject.aspx?id=18&epslanguage=NO

Endret av B.T.i

- VW Touran Mk1 TDI

- VW Golf Mk3 Variant 8v

- VW Golf Mk2 8v

Fiend Engineering

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thx mate yes that with the taxing and the importing fee i read already ... also read about the alternative method for calculating guess i can save some money on that aswell... I have just a sportsexhaust from remus which has an E-Nr we in germany call this E-Nr the universal allowance so to speak ... if parts for cars have an E-Nr they have not to be registered in the car papers ... besides this i have a RaidHP airfilter which is already reguistered in my pappers ... like all the parts for styling...

so important for me now is if that is enough if I can just show them my german pink slip and show them that it is all reguistred and then they will leave me in peace or not ...

BTW my norwegian reading skills are fine hehe and not then my girlfriend will translate for me ;)

But thank you so much for this...

ANd so that I just repeat what you just said...

I am allowed to have window tint in the rear doors and in the back of the car not infront or front doors... check :thumb

All bodywork parts are ok need no approval? except alu spoilers and such which can have sharp ends or in any other way harm people. check :thumb

Wheels must be within the cars body, and probably have some pappers for fitting? well also check :thumb

Signals on the side which are usually already on the car check :thumb

Airfilter must be approved but question will it be enough to be reguistered in my old papers? not checked yet :(

Headlights: I think my car will come with original ones but i was thinking about the nice ones with angeleyes ^^ they are lovely but mostly don t have automatical adjustment :thumb

Uhm and daylight drive lighht^^ is needed aswell i think ... would this be allowed? http://www.realcar.no/servlet/us_pyra?wts.PAGE=h_ix3.htm&wts.ACTION=loginguest&p=Hor something like this? Artikkelkode: UNLGT503811

also really important does anyone have an actuall copy of the car price list? I need to know how much my car would be woth here in norway to pre-calculate the ingangsavgift and moms

thank you all and especially B.T.i

Endret av CiViCde
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Headlights, they need to have a CE/E mark or something. I'm using Pulsar headlights (w/angeleyes), and they are approved.

Lyktene må ikke ha E markering. Men kravet er, at både fjern- /nærlys og parkeringslys må være hvit og blinklys må være gull / oransje.

Die Lichter brauchen keine E-Markierung. Aber Fern- / Abblendlich und Standlicht muss weiss leuchten und das Blinklich orange.

LED belt is not allowed. Correct me if im wrong, tho, I highly doubt it.

Kanskje ikke det men LED-lykt er lovet. Das vielleicht nicht, aber LED-Lichter sind erlaubt.

Still the question though if I will get the "COC (samsvarssertifikat)" or if i have to order it from honda

Weiss nicht was du mit COC Zertifikat meinst, aber ich hatte ein EU / ECE Zertifikat von der DEKRA. Das wollte Statens Veigvesen haben.

Jeg veit ikke ka du mener med COC sertifikat, men jeg hadde et EU / ECE setifikat fra DEKRA som Statens Vegvesen har krevet.

Gr33tinx, Ruffneck

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Heisan

Japp det forstår jeg og jag også leser norsk egentlig veldig bra men jeg takker deg veldig mye for å ta hensyn til meg.

Jeg må gå til TÛV uansett så jeg vil spørre.

Det om e-merking tror jeg er bare for pærer men takk til det også jeg tror jeg har nå originalt lykt på bilen igjen.

Eneste ting som mangler er dags-kjøre-lys og derfor har jeg tenkt a få meg noe enkelt men jeg vil se hva jeg skal gjøre.

På Vegvesenets nettside stå at jeg trenger en "COC (på norsk samsvarssertifikat)" men jeg tror jeg kan få det fra tüv eller DEKKRA i tyskland ellers må jeg kjøpe den fra Honda direkte og det vil bli litt dyrt ^^

Jeg tror kanskje er jeg bare redd.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider