Gå til innhold

Daihatsu Fan from Austria with YRV / G10 and L701

Ranger emnet

Rainer

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi

I hope it is okay to post here in english, my name is Rainer and I come from Vienna / Austria.

From one forum I found a link to our forum so I had registered myseld here (not so easy if you do not speak Norsk) and now I would like to introduce myself here.

I'm 37 years old, merried, 2 Children (2 girls age 7 and 12 years) and I am a big Daihatsu fan.

In 2004 I rebuild my YRV 1.3 TOP (manual gearbox 87 BHP) to the YRV GTti with automatic gearbox fittet with the K3-VET engine out of a GTti wreck I buyed in Germany in December 2003.

Here you can see a youtube Video with all the changes, sorry for the german language within that movie it describes all steps with my YRV beginning from selling it in October 2002 till the rebuilde was finished. :)

georg3.jpg

2 Years after that me was bland, so I buy a Daihatsu Charade G10 from 1981 on ebay and the next 2 years I restore it back to nearly new stage.

CIMG7848.JPG

CIMG9006.JPG

You can see this here:

THIS Movie is in english.

There are some movies more at my youtube account, please check it out and have fun.

But we also have a Daihatsu Cuore L701 Automtic within our Familie, with this car I drive currently to my work and my wife drive with the YRV.

Here are all our cars :)

g10_cuore_yrv_2.JPG

Regards

Rainer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Rainer!

It's nice to see our favourite Austrian Daihard here :)

Your YRV is clearly something of its own, and I think most people on the forum can agree to that your G10 is a seriously cool little car. Not everyone have a JDM rev counter in their old Charades either ;)

Eirik

'77 Toyota Cressida RX30 - '82 Toyota Corolla KE70 - '82 Toyota Corolla KE70 - '86 Volkswagen Golf Mk2 auto

'93 Volkswagen Golf Mk3 - '93 Daihatsu Charade G100 - '96 Volkswagen Golf Mk3 - '00 Toyota FunCargo

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider