Gå til innhold

International invitation to OPEL-CLUB.GR for presenting yourselves and cars! :)

Ranger emnet

asconan

Anbefalte innlegg

Dear northern friends, HUR MAR DU?

This is Dimitris, many of the people from the ASCONA/MANTA B sections know me from the past ;)

We have opened an international section that is to be operating ony in ENGISH language at OPEL-CLUB.GR, the first Hellenic Opel Club online!

We would love to see you presenting your cars to our members and perhaps we can also do the same in your forums :)

If you want to join us, the exact link is http://www.opel-club.gr/vbulletin/?langid=1 (for having the menus in English). You can register there and the international section is located at http://www.opel-club.gr/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=161

We will aso invite people from German and English Opel forums!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

The INTERNATIONAL section is brand-new, so, do not hesitate to be the first person to present yourself in there... If you are fast enough ;)

Best regards from Grekland!

Dimitris

PS: You can always find the little button on the lower left of the page if your language isn't already set to english. If you have any difficulties, you can send me a PM in there and I can help you out :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It mainly is a GREEK opel club but our effort is to temporarily host an international exchange forum in there... Why not, I could use the idea to establish something that is 100% international in the future, I would like that... But time will tell :)

In the meantime, I hope to see you all there presenting your cars :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider