Gå til innhold

OZ Futura 8.5+10x17 !! nearly perfect !!

Ranger emnet

Fidrio

Anbefalte innlegg

Do you have any old BBS RS in 17" (or 18") that fits an UrQuattro? 5x112, ET 15-20 or around there. Preferably 8-9" wide. Just curious...

What do you think about

BBS 8,5 x 17" ET30 RS236

only for Audi !

- Centers are new painted (silver)

- Centercabs, outerrings are polished

- new screws

Price: 12000 NOK including transport to Norway

Greetings by

Fidrio

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Svar 117
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think about

BBS 8,5 x 17" ET30 RS236

only for Audi !

- Centers are new painted (silver)

- Centercabs, outerrings are polished

- new screws

Price: 12000 NOK including transport to Norway

Greetings by

Fidrio

Sounds good, with a spacer. But I will have to think about it and come back to you.

Audi

80 Quattro 2.2t 20v -83

UrQuattro -85

90 Quattro -85

A4 Tdi Quattro -97

-------------------

xS6 Avant 2.2t -95

xS2 Coupe -91

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Sounds good, with a spacer. But I will have to think about it and come back to you.

Ok :)

The RS 236 is the only set in 17" which was produced by BBS for Audi 200 and V8. These are really rare and I have only one set. Don´t be worry if I sold it, because many people ask me for BBS to Audi. BBS "old school" is a little bit different to each other wheels.

Greetings

Fidrio

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...

@ Fidrio:

I sent you a PM regarding some wheels, but I don't know if you've read it, so I'll just repeat my question here.

Do you have any deep dish rims for 4x100 bolt pattern, size preferrably somewhere between 9x17 and 10x18?

I like the style of the RH ZW3 with centre gunmetal and the spike hub, also the OZ wheels in the first post, as well as the Gotti/Tramont and MH-Dezent wheels. I'd also be interested in other similar looking rims, as well as 7-9 single-spoked rims.

The car I'm looking for wheels for is a Calibra 16v which will have slightly widened wheel arches (space enough for max 9x18 front and 10x18 rear).

Thanks in advance! :)

- I like my women as I like my cars - clean and good looking, quiet when idle and loud when driven hard.

- Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

'95 Audi Coupé ACE

(x)'91 Opel Calibra 20XE (x)'91 Opel Vectra C18NZ

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I like these! What sizes do you have and price?

Prefer 18" no more than 8.5 wide!

Hi !

What do you think about 11.000 NOK for 8.5x18" ?

I have these wheels with silver painted centers but you can get them varnished like you want.

Price is including shipping.

Greetings by

F i d r i o

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider