Sandmo

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 1.3k
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Da har jeg fått svar fra begge selgerne;

Dear Sir,

pls first exchange ballast between different bulbs to confirm if ballast problem or connector, because our ballast failure rate is very low (less than 1%) ,fathure we tested it and work well before sent out. and we really want to do business with you again for long-term.

Anyway, We will fix it well if really has some problem.

Thanks in advance

Powerlightings

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear mariussandmo,

Pls send back the defective item to me. I will then send you the replacement once I have received your returned item. The easiest way is to use the original mailing envelope -- just mark it "RETURN TO SENDER", and drop it off at your local Post Office.

Please fill in the Return Item Form by Clicking http://pc-link.biz/return.html

This would help me a lot and speed up the return processing greatly.

My address is :

Ricky Lam

Flat L2, 6/F, Summit Building,

30 Man Yue Street,

Hung Hom, Kowloon,

HONG KONG

Please be sure to include your item no. and email address with the returned item so that I can trace our communications. Thanks !

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Winnie-biz

Så da blir det ballaster i retur da!!

Bilforumet.no
Moderator: Bilpleie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider