Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 30
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

jepp:)

Re: About central locking

What year/model is your car?

What is the part number on your central locking pump?

If your car is 97-01 you probably just need to enable 'remote locking' in the cars software, and the correct RF 'flip key'.

I believe this pump does have the RF 'Remote Locking' interface.

You need to use vagcom or garage/dealer equipment to alter the central locking/convenience basecode number. (this simply involves changing a single decimal number in the cars software)

Ross-Tech: VAG-COM: Audi B5 VAG-COM Info

If you purchase the correct flipkey on ebay, you will be able to sync the 'remote' part of the key to the car using the '2 key' method (or Vag-com) and use 'remote locking', however the ignition immobiliser chip inside the flip/blade part of the key will need coding to the car, or the engine will only start for 1 or 2 seconds.

There are a few ways you can do this:

1. Autolocksmith, can add new unique transponders/keys to the car, or clone an existing key transponder to add keys .

2. If you have your 4 digit Secret Key Code (immobiliser pin number that used to come with new VAG cars) you can introduce the key/transponder to the car yourself with vagcom etc.

Software/hardware is also available to 'extract' this immo pin from the car.

3. Use an existing transponder from a spare/valet key.

Also make sure you use a brass nickel plated key blade, as the steel 'blanks' that come with some keys will damage your lock barrel over time.

Skal koble bilen på maskin i helga og se om det lar seg gjøre;)

Delenummeret er hvertfall lett å finne, så hvis det funker på min, så skal jeg komme med nummeret, så kan dere sammenlikne og se om det er mulig for flere;) Hadde vært jævlig greit hvis dette er alt som må gjøres...

Bilforumet.no
Moderator: Bilpleie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I think you will need a 433.92MHz (434MHz) frequency key, either 2 or 3 button.

Compatible Flip-key Remote Part Numbers:

4D0 837 231

4D0 837 231 A

4D0 837 231 B

4D0 837 231 N

4D0 837 231 R

I also retrofitted the Audi 'keyless entry' flip key system to my A4, but i was not impressed by the range on the remote.

I now use a VAG lookalike aftermarket flip-key system, something like these, better range + quicker locking, they just splice into the pump harness.

http://www.rclick.co.uk/product_info...roducts_id=380

http://www.rclick.co.uk/product_info...roducts_id=269

Der var det litt til:) Skal sjekke om det med pumpa stemmer i mårra...

Bilforumet.no
Moderator: Bilpleie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider