Gå til innhold

GM og Ford nær konkurs

zel

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 81
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Ford nekter nå å betale ansatte for tiden de bruker på dass i arbeidstiden på fabrikkene...

Chrysler derimot .. de vil at de ansatte skal ta sin tid på dass sier de i en pressemelding :P

Mer ford nytt: Ford sin hybrid sjef trekker seg fra stillingen sin..

Mer GM nytt: GM vil satse på hybridbiler bygget i sammarbeid med kineserene.. med stjelt Toyota teknologi.. (Ford kjøæpte seg hvertfall inn i patentet :P )

Honda viser frem tall som viser tap så langt i år, Samtidig viser Toyota frem tall som viser som vanlig ekstrem høye pluss tall..

(Og de tilbakekalte 1,41millioner biler i japan tidligere denne måneden.. slo nissan sin rekord..)

"Consumer Reports" i usa kom nylig ut med ny liste over mest driftsikkre biler i USA ... bare 2 amerikanske biler får "best".. ingen av de "best av best"

de bilene er Chevrolet Monte Carlo og Mercury Mariner

Resten er en fin blanding av Toyota/Lexus, Honda, Mazda, Subaru og Nissan/Infiniti..

Small cars:

Toyota Echo (Yaris)

Honda Civic (2005)

Toyota Prius

Honda Civic Hybrid (2005)

Toyota Corolla

Subaru Impreza (non-turbo)

Sporty cars/Convertibles Coupes

Honda S2000

Mazda MX-5 Miata (2005)

Lexus SC430

Chevrolet Monte Carlo (2005)

Sedans

Lexus GS300/GS430*

Infiniti M35/M45*

Lexus IS300 (2005)

Honda Accord Hybrid*

Toyota Camry

Honda Accord 4-cyl.

Lexus LS430

Wagons

Toyota Matrix

Minivans

(None rated "Best")

Small SUVs

Toyota Rav4 (2005)

Honda CR-V

Honda Element

Subaru Forester

Mercury Mariner*

Mitsubishi Outlander

Mid-sized SUVs

Lexus RX400h (hybrid)*

Toyota Highlander

Toyota 4Runner (V-8)

Infiniti FX35

Large SUVs

Toyota Land Cruiser

Pick-up trucks

Honda Ridgeline*

Toyota Tundra

*Data from only one year was used

[*] 2003 Lexus IS200

[*] 1999 BMW 318i - Solgt

[*] 1998 Mitsubishi Carisma GDI - Knust

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

diverse forum hvor folk legger ut nyhetsartikkler fra diverse kilder..

de fleste som legger ut/finner nyhetene er amerikanere ogd et er et hett tema i usa..

Eksempel på Nyhets sider: http://www.autonews.com http://www.thebusinessonline.com http://www.cnn.com http://www.bloomberg.com today.reuters.com http://www.edmunds.com/insideline

ect ect

[*] 2003 Lexus IS200

[*] 1999 BMW 318i - Solgt

[*] 1998 Mitsubishi Carisma GDI - Knust

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fra Reuter

02 Nov 2005 05:47

BIL - GM- og Ford-salg ned i USA, Toyota og Honda opp

(Recasts to add market share data)

By Tom Brown

DETROIT, Nov 1 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. <GM.N> and Ford Motor Co. <F.N> reported 23 percent declines in October U.S. sales on Tuesday, as high gasoline prices hammered demand for big sport utility vehicles and industrywide sales slumped to their slowest pace in seven years.

In contrast, Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. <7203.T> and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. <7267.T> posted monthly sales gains of 5 percent and 4 percent, respectively.

Toyota, including its Lexus and Scion brands, outsold Chrysler in October and its U.S. market share of 13.2 percent year-to-date puts it well within striking distance of Chrysler's 13.6 percent.

The results at No. 1 worldwide automaker GM and Ford spread more gloom in Detroit, where domestic manufacturers have also been grappling with high labor and health-care costs and rising prices for raw materials and transportation.

Highlighting their plight, Moody's Investors Service cut GM's debt rating deeper into "junk" territory on Tuesday, citing sliding market share and uncertainty about a turnaround at the struggling industrial icon.

Aftershocks from the recent hurricanes, fuel prices that are turning car buyers away from gas guzzlers, and the lack of splashy new consumer incentives have all been cited as factors that hurt U.S. vehicle sales last month.

But Ford and GM have problems attracting consumers that clearly seem to go beyond any seasonal, short-term issues. They have been bleeding market share to Toyota and other Asian rivals as some of their bread-and-butter vehicles lose appeal on Main Street.

"This is a perfect storm for the auto industry," said veteran industry analyst Maryann Keller, referring particularly to the seemingly dire straits at GM and Ford.

Ford and GM can both take some solace, however, from the news that many other automakers also suffered a sales slump in October. Highly-publicized summer incentives, including so-called employee discount offers used to clear out 2005 model inventories, pulled many potential car buyers into the market earlier than they might have been otherwise.

The dreaded "pull-ahead" effect has cast a distinct autumn chill over many automotive showrooms, analysts said.

Uncertainty over jobs and the economy may also be dragging on vehicle demand, according to some analysts.

Vehicle sales across the industry weakened to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 14.7 million units. That was well below the 16.9 million rate in October 2004 and the lowest since August 1998.

SHUNNING SUVs

Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. <7201.T> said its October sales fell 13 percent as it, too, took a hit from flagging demand for big SUVs and pickup trucks. Sales of Nissan's full-sized Titan pickup fell 30 percent while sales of the large Armada SUV were off 23 percent.

Chrysler said U.S. sales rose a wafer-thin 1 percent, giving the U.S. arm of Germany's DaimlerChrysler <DCXGn.DE> <DCX.N> 19 consecutive months of year-over-year gains.

All sales figures are adjusted for one less selling day in October this year than a year ago and exclude the Detroit automakers' foreign brands.

Ford and GM are especially dependent on sales of pickups and SUVs, and are known for producing some of the industry's least fuel-efficient cars.

Ford said sales of some of its large SUVs, including the Explorer, Expedition and Navigator, fell more than 50 percent in October, compared with the same month last year, while its flagship F-Series pickup saw sales drop more than 30 percent.

Declines were similar at GM with October sales of models like the massive Hummer H2 SUV slipping 52 percent while the brawny Cadillac Escalade EXT fell 59 percent.

"(GM and Ford) have now sucked up all of the available customers through year-end with their employee pricing scheme," said independent analyst Keller. "And with gasoline, even though it has come down from its highs, at current prices people are sufficiently concerned about heating their homes and putting gas in their car that they're going to buy more sensibly, and they're not going to buy big sport utility vehicles."

George Pipas, Ford's main industry sales analyst, said he doubted the sales rate would improve much in November. Jim Press, Toyota's U.S. sales chief, said he sees industrywide improvement in both November and December, however.

"I think December is going to be a great month," Press told Reuters. "There is a lot of inventory coming, new products. We will have a December to remember and forget October."

Pointing to a key cause of lower October sales, industry tracking firm Edmunds.com said consumer incentives offered by automakers in the U.S. market dropped by an average of $589, or 22 percent, per vehicle in the month, compared with the same period a year ago.

Chrysler had the highest incentives with an average of $3,206 per vehicle, according to Edmunds.com. The automaker said late on Tuesday that it was sweetening deals further by offering an additional $1,000 cash rebate across its vehicle lineup. (Additional reporting by Poornima Gupta and Jui Chakravorty) ((Reporting by Tom Brown, editing by Michael Miller; thomas.brown@reuters.com, Reuters Messaging: thomas.brown.reuters.com@reuters.net; 313-967-1902)) ((Multimedia versions of Reuters Top News are now available for: * 3000 Xtra: visit http://topnews.session.rservices.com

* BridgeStation: view story .134 For more information on Top News: http://topnews.reuters.com))

No SPEAKERS

NO BODYKITS

NO BULLSHIT

M3-speil, like moderne som bakrutesjalusi

M3-speil, M3-sideskjørt og RS-fangere, også kalt nybegynnerfeil

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider