Gå til innhold

en ny kia som ikke er kommet til norge.

Ranger emnet

bamse1962

Anbefalte innlegg

HELT FEIL JESPER. DE SER PÅ HVA DEN SKAL HA PÅ MERKETE TIL Å SAMENLIGNES MED I STØRELSE,VEKT OSV.

Her må du forklare bedre, og er det nødvendig med Caps Lock?

Finn spesifikasjonene på den bilen du har da, som du sier det er 185hk i!

Bilforumet.no
Super Moderator

PM med tekniske spørsmål blir ikke besvart, lag en tråd i forumet.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

"Equipment

There are electric windows and a CD player, but there's no airbags, no ESC and no ABS — though the front brakes are discs. But there is some handy stuff. The centre seat has a fold-down back that becomes a flat workspace for documents."

Ingen airbag, ikke ESC eller ABS......  Hadde ikke kjørt denne bilen om jeg hadde fått den kastet etter meg...
Enda en grunn til at den ikke tas inn til Norge.

Kanskje du syns denne bilen er både kjekk og fin og kjøre, men all info jeg finner på nettet sier det stikk motsatte!

Bilforumet.no
Super Moderator

PM med tekniske spørsmål blir ikke besvart, lag en tråd i forumet.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Kia K2700

Description

The Kia K2700 is the true work horse of the Kia fleet and is an ideal pickup truck for small Philippine businesses thanks to its affordable price tag, economic running costs and great durability.

On the inside, the Kia K2700 seats a maximum of three people whilst providing ample legroom. The driver also benefits from an adjustable steering wheel and an ergonomically designed drivers seats that enables most drivers to find a comfortable and practical driving position. At the same time, the interior of the K2700 also features air conditioning, remote-central lock in, digital CD stereo and cloth upholstered seats.

On the road, the K2700 provides a pretty comfortable ride due to its optimized front suspension with shock absorbers which provide a great sense of stability on most road surfaces. Aside from this, the economic features on the K2700 are also favorable as fuel economy remains good even when the K2700 is hauling a heavy load. Speaking of which, the K2700 can easily cope with loads up to 3.3 tonnes.

In closing, for a pickup below one million pesos, the K2700 certainly is a great choice for a small business looking for a commercial transport; it's cheap, it's neat and doesn't cost a fortune to run.

Important: Car Info is purely an illustrative means of describing this vehicle. In no way does PinoyAutoTrader directly endorse this vehicle. When buying cars always ask questions and always request a test drive.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider