Gå til innhold

.:Porsche 918 S-Version Brush:.

Ranger emnet

iCandi

Anbefalte innlegg

(Orker ikke oversette)

Hi all!

Just wanted to present you my latest chop. Ive been working with all my skills on this one. Eventhough i belive it could be a notch better. I took up chopping the all new Porsche 918, as i was inspired by Glacius and JackDarton to do so. I also created a WIP thread where members had the opportunity to follow me in the progress of creating this.

For me this is my best brushwork - but im not restricted to this. I kept the original color as i really belive that it suited the car - any other color would take the focus of the design itself i belive. Chopping isnt just about doing the most as possible to a car - but make it look good designwise - and i belive i managed to do so with this.

And so, a few weeks later - here it is. The body is all brushed, and so is most of the reflections! Im very grateful for all the comments i recieved in the Work In Progress section, and so i hope i will get many comments on the actual chop itself also.

Enough chatting from my side, let the chop do the talking:

Porsche918Finished.jpg

Details:

Details.png

Cheers mates :D

PHOTOSHOP VETERAN

http://www.takinkroop.com

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...