Gå til innhold

Hybrid Racing stories

Ranger emnet

Ghostride

Anbefalte innlegg

Fant link til denne på et annet forum, prius- og andre hybrid-eiere som skryter av at de kjører fra alt fra motorsykler til viper. Stor humor :D

http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=16201

crotch rocket(i think it was a kawasaki.. but my recolection on what kind of jap sport bike it was is not so good ) vs prius

prius kept up with the bike through the first gear (did this one over in freemont CA heading twords the dumbarton bridge)

Mustang GT 5.0 VS. prius

(a personal note on this one, it was an up hill and around a curve race) Victory for the prius

(location Canada College Farm hill blvd entrence heading up to the college)

I raced the 400h against a viper on a roll start.. he couldn't catch up. lol

random review:

"Let's talk performance: Sure, the Prius is a front-driver, but its launch off the line is electric. Literally. And 100% of the Prius's 50 kilowatt power pulses to the front wheels the moment you dip into the throttle. Can you imagine what an on-demand burst of 50 kW feels like? Neither can I, but I do know that in a 0-6-mph drag, my Prius will slam your Ferrari Enzo back onto the porch."

yes. that's power right off the line. more than an Enzo? hmm.

2001 Alfa Romeo 156 Selespeed

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider