Gå til innhold

cars of opel-club.gr, the greek opel club!

Ranger emnet

asconan

Anbefalte innlegg

Cool to see Opels from other parts of the world! Here`s a few pics of some of my Opels:

This is my first car, a 76 Opel Rekord Berlina 2000. Now waiting a 3.0 24v engine ;)

RekordD010.jpg

A 78 Berlina i got for free :P

DSC00005.jpg

My C rekords (the green one is a parts car. I think, ehehe..)

Manta013.jpg

Nyc2.jpg

This 4 door will get a 2.2i and be my everyday car i think. :) Needs a new paintjob in that lovely Sahara Gold

rekordc4001.jpg

rekordc4002.jpg

This one has only surface rust, i found it in a barn, it had been standing there sine 1979 they said! Put oil and gas in it and drove away :D

Bilde080.jpg

Bilde082.jpg

Bilde081.jpg

My Ascona B, waiting for 80mm lowering springs, and will get 2 of my HTN wheels widened to 9x15" to put in the rear. It will get a slightly modified 2,0s engine ;)

DSC00097.jpg¨

DSC00099.jpg

My 1980 Manta Berlinetta, lowered 60mm, with 8x13" ATS classic wheels, with 195\55 tires. Hoping to get a c20xe for it soon :)

Manta003.jpg

Manta014.jpg

Manta005.jpg

The 1977 Kadett i`m using as a everyday car now, here pictured in a "little" snow :D

DSC00100.jpg

Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die tomorrow.

James Dean

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...
  • Svar 69
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Mad maxx, I loved your pics! I will reply when I have more time, since this is a very rushful e-mail!

This is a car I found today in a garage ;)

Opel Olympia Rekord, 1952 model! 1500cc!

This total BEAUTY belongs to mr Yiorgos VETOULAKIS! He is a friend of my father and I had NO CLUE what car he had in his garage ;)

MORE PHOTOS TO FOLLOW SOON! I have LOADS of her! And a few off Argyris' Athenian '68 GT and his father's '68 Rekord C Coupe (Commodore)

vetoulakis1gz1.th.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

My ascona B 1981'model

fine%20sconaen%204.JPG

fine%20sconaen%203.JPG

fine%20sconaen%205.JPG

Bought as a wreck..used four years to shine it up! all parts on the car is new.:cool:

81'mod Opel Ascona B 4dr PROSJEKT

93'mod vw passat 35i stv RATLOOK

90'mod vw Passat 35i GT G60 stv. oppussings objekt som blir kommende bruksbil

99'mod Kawasaki ZX9R NINJA - værsting

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

You should get a Optima Redtop battery, would look nicer than that white one ;)

Ja men d kan jeg jo gjøre:titties:

81'mod Opel Ascona B 4dr PROSJEKT

93'mod vw passat 35i stv RATLOOK

90'mod vw Passat 35i GT G60 stv. oppussings objekt som blir kommende bruksbil

99'mod Kawasaki ZX9R NINJA - værsting

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ascona81: yup.

asconan: It's stupid to have closed member forums. Some car forums and some picture galleries in No®way requires login too, and IMHO it just irritates random people surfing for stuff or just got a link from a friend who happen to be registred at that very site.

Bulletin Boards and forums should be public and free to read. Then new Opel fans might sign up and join the community. :)

The thread is btw deleted or moved. Why?

Bilforumet.no
Super Moderator
sier: Du får ikke sex om du krever kondom, i baksetet på min Volvo Amazon (",)
Hakkum

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Looks like extremely pulled and rolled original arches...

Looks like you've got some knowledge there, and you are quite an observer ;)

I got this answer from my friend "Vagos" who has the rebuilded Black Manta A. He says:

"Hahaha, I'll tell them over here and they won't believe me! (because his ascona got famous outside of the country, heheeh) The arches are genuine opel ones that Mitsibonas is widening himself. I saw him when he was working on mine. He does that with the whet wheel (sprocket wheel? whatever it's called in English) and pincers/tweezers. He pulls them outwards and then shapes them up with the wheel and finally he does some finishing touches with stucco. Recipes of his own since he always works out cheap modifications. He has made his own like this, my own and many other kadetts and asconas" ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider