Gå til innhold

New here :) #Scirocco Team Poland#

Ranger emnet

atosss007

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello sciromaniac's ...

This is my first time I writing here and firstly I excuse that Im not speaking Norsk. Yet :) Im living in Norway 6 years but Norsk language is very difficult for me :( Im a big fun of scirocco and I would like to invite all of you to visit our Polish website Scirocco Team Poland. You can find there a lot of different project of scirocco with specifications and photo.

We will be a happy if You register in to our forum and leave your opinion's about our car's. If you click here you will open our garage :)

Scirocco Team Poland • Zobacz dzia

below you can go to english zone. This is only one place where we can talk in english language. You can find there also information how to register to our forum or for example everything about scirocco meeting in Poland.

Scirocco Team Poland • Zobacz dzia

Every year we organize a big international scirocco meeting in Poland. There are comeing people from different country; Tyskland, Nederland, Ukraina. We would be delighted to host to the people of Norway. If you have any questions please ask here or directly in our forum.

Best regards Atosss007 Poland :)

Endret av atosss007
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Some chromework made by friend. Some of the parts I boguth in Tyskland. My plan is all engine in chrom. There is much more but You have to see all 13 pages :P At the moment scirocco is prepering to put on it new lack.

It is totally street car. Im going to drive only sunny sunday ( like my wife said :) Everything is legal. I dont know about yellow headlights. We will see when Police stop me :) I hope finish everything after winter. Now Im here ... in Norway but I can't wait to see my baby again :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 9 months later...