Gå til innhold

My wife's Charade G10 project

Ranger emnet

Rainer

Anbefalte innlegg

My wife also want to restore there own G10 :)

Here are the pics:

G10_wrn_1.jpg

G10_wrn_2.jpg

G10_wrn_3.jpg

G10_wrn_4.jpg

G10_wrn_5.jpg

G10_wrn_6.jpg

G10_wrn_7.jpg

G10_wrn_8.jpg

pueppi_und_baby_1.jpg

pueppi_und_baby_2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQKZmCgjDtE

our 3th G10 comes to Petra's G10 :D

pueppi_goldi_1.jpg

pueppi_goldi_2.jpg

pueppi_goldi_3.jpg

pueppi_goldi_4.jpg

pueppi_goldi_5.jpg

This restore has to go on complete different to the restoration of the blue G10. So in this case we don't hava the garage space left to deassemle it complete and restore it part by part.

We need if "moveable" between the restore steps, so I think we can do it in parts.

I think that this is a good idea to build out the complete engine with gearbox and the complete drivetrain and tires incl. breakes, drivetrains and all other parts exept the steering system (only 2 screws to open) also incl. with the exhaust system till the gearshift, open also the gearshift as one unit with the engine/gearbox/drivetrain unit.

This complete will be then build into the red G10 and connected and started ;)

After that we can restore the complete engine/gearbox/drivetrain unit as long as we need! :)

Thats the plan....

Please hold in mind, all pictures are made TODAY!!! :D

three_G10_1.jpg

three_G10_2.jpg

three_G10_8.jpg

three_G10_10.jpg

three_G10_11.jpg

goldy_zerlegen_1.jpg

goldy_zerlegen_2.jpg

goldy_zerlegen_3.jpg

goldy_zerlegen_4.jpg

goldy_zerlegen_5.jpg

goldy_zerlegen_6.jpg

goldy_zerlegen_7.jpg

goldy_zerlegen_8.jpg

goldy_zerlegen_9.jpg

The golden one will be deassembled complete, the rest I did tomorrow... :)

Then we make the Petra's G10 (the red one) DRIVEABLE till Sunday next week then it goes to wintersleep (booth red and blue), the "rest" of the golden one will be wrecked :( (no space left for it and we need all the parts)...

pueppi_2.jpg

pueppi_5.jpg

pueppi_6.jpg

pueppi_7.jpg

pueppi_8.jpg

pueppi_11.jpg

The red front right fender has 2 big dents and a rust hole, the blue one has only very small dint, so I changed it.

Next weekend I change 3 doors (driver, co-driver and rear door co-drivers side).

Belive it or not, THIS is (16 years old) fuel!!

16_jahre_benzin.jpg

The color of this "fluid" is dark red and it smells like nothing else.

I connect the engine complete electrical, build in the other steering box and connect also the carburator. Cooling liquid is also filled in. Still miss gearbox oil, igintion cables and a batterie..

Anyone has remove same parts of this car within the last 16 years like the brake cylinder on the rear axle...

On Sunday I will change also the fuel tank and maybe also the complete rear axle, the we make the first start try with fresh fuel.

pueppi_schekki_li.jpg

pueppi_schekki_re.jpg

goldi_unten_leer.jpg

goldi_letzte_fahrt.jpg

One of the last pictures of the golden one before it goes to his last travel on 16. September 2010 :( Thank you for sooo many parts :(

First engine run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQPmeBIQfbU

First drive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbl-aE-lrwU

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 weeks later...